Jet2.com and Jet2holidays is expanding its flights and holidays programme from Stansted for Summer 18.
The company has added three new destinations – Malta, Naples and Nice – as well as additional flights to a number of destinations, which are now on sale.
This amounts to an additional 200,000 seats and it will operate to a total of 33 destinations next summer.
In addition to the three new routes, the company is putting on more weekly flights to sun and short-break city destinations, including: Turkey, Gran Canaria, Menorca, Girona, Paphos, Dubrovnik and Verona.
The flight frequencies are:
· Malta – two services every week, including flights on Saturdays
· Naples – three services every week
· Nice – six services every week
More flights have also been added to:
· Turkey – additional flights to Antalya, Dalaman and Bodrum mean ten weekly services to Turkey
· Gran Canaria – four services to be operated every week instead of three
· Menorca – now five services every week instead of four
· Cyprus – a choice of ten weekly services to Cyprus, through the addition of a fifth weekly service to Paphos on top of five weekly services to Larnaca
· Costa Brava – the addition of a third weekly service to Girona
· Croatia – now eight services to Croatia, through the addition of a fourth weekly service to Dubrovnik on top of services to Pula and Split
· Italy – the addition of a second weekly service to Verona